I moved to Steamboat Springs for the champagne powder, hot springs and outdoor recreation opportunities. I first visited Steamboat on a week long ski trip. From my first ski down Mt. Werner, I knew I wanted to move here. For years, I schemed and plotted to finally move to Steamboat in 2004. Since then my passion became to help other people make Steamboat their home, too.
I have lived in many places around the world; Spain and Portugal in Europe, Uganda in Africa, Nepal in Asia, Louisiana, Washington, Minnesota, New Jersey and Texas in the USA. Steamboat is as close to paradise as one can get.
I love skiing, biking, hiking, and living in a small town. I love the Steamboat heritage - seeing ranches with horses and cattle every day. I love going to the grocery store and running into friends.
I became a realtor because I love matchmaking. Not only introducing people to others, but introducing people to Steamboat and to the perfect home for them.
These are the values I embrace as a realtor.
- I believe your realtor should be as honest as the day is long.
- I believe your realtor should be as passionate about Steamboat as you are.
- I believe your broker should make you happy or you should find one that does.
- I believe your realtor’s first job is to listen to you, the client.
- I believe your realtor should understand and share your goals so we are working towards a common purpose.
- I believe in working collaboratively and creatively so you get what you want when you want it.
- I believe your realtor should understand the market and know where the market is headed.
- I believe your broker should take care of the complicated stuff for you.
- I believe your realtor should constantly work to improve his/her knowledge of real estate trends and the Steamboat Springs real estate market.
- I believe a good realtor should go above and beyond what is expected to deliver unparalleled service.
- I believe buying a house should be fun.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have about Steamboat Springs. I’m always happy to discuss our housing market, neighborhoods, schools, restaurants, best ski trails or bike runs, or anything else that might cement your decision to move to this unique town filled with outdoor recreation, arts, culture and heritage.
Certified International Property Specialist
Certified Negotiation Expert
Accredited Buyer’s Representative
Former Member of FIABCI, the International Real Estate Federation.
Operated an international travel company in Nepal, Bhutan & Tibet
Volunteered as a Humanitarian Aid worker in Afghanistan and Uganda
MBA with a focus in Finance & Accounting
BS degree in Economics
Basic Portuguese, Arabic & Mandarin Chinese